Ever wonder how to get an energetic start to the day that can keep you active and alert all through?
Here’s a simple morning routine we recommend...
1. Pour a cup or two of boiling water into a bowl.
2. Add some thinly sliced or grated ginger (this will get the gastric juices flowing and rev up an appetite). You can also add the grated ginger into the water and then boil it.
3. Add a few drops of lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey (this will help to alkalinize and cleanse your systems).
4. Close the bowl with a lid and wait for a few minutes
5. Wait until the water is warm and drink it
Spend some time on the toilet after this. The warm fluid can get your gastro colic reflex started and help eliminate all the waste in our gut. This can make you feel light and energized and ready for a good breakfast.
Once you eat a wholesome freshly cooked healthy breakfast, you are ready for the day!